Hi

I'm having trouble installing the python scripting hook.  I unzip the contents
of geoserver-2.2-SNAPSHOT-python-plugin.zip into my geoserver-2.2/WEB-INF/lib
file.  In my GEOSERVER_DATA_DIR is see a scripts/lib and scripts/function
directory.  I created a scripts/wps directory and made the buffer.py example
from http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/community/scripting/hooks.html

When I go into the WPS request builder and try to run the buffer.py script I
see the following error in geoserver.

15:46:38,593 ERROR [org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle] (http--0.0.0.0-8080-1)
java.io.IOException: javax.script.ScriptException: ImportError: No module named
types in /gis/geoserver/external/scripts/wps/demo.py at line number 1:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: javax.script.ScriptException:
ImportError: No module named types in
/gis/geoserver/external/scripts/wps/demo.py at line number 1

Line number 1 is

from geoserver.wps import process

what am I missing?

Thank you