Hi Carl,
There was a bug with Layer Preview for WFS using the GML3.2 which you seem
to be using so it may be the same thing -
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOS-5541
It should be fixed in 2.2.5 it seems.
Jonathan

On 14 February 2013 22:03, Carl Sack <northlandigu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been using Geoserver for a project that serves PostGIS data using
> jsonp Web Feature Service. Recently, my network administrator ran some
> security updates for Java, and Geoserver broke. We reinstalled Java and
> Geoserver, and the server now appears to be running--except that it won't
> actually serve any of the layers. They do not respond to the ajax call from
> my website, and if I go to "Layer Preview" and try to preview any of them,
> I get a 404:
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /geoserver/ows was not found on this server.
>

> Each time I try the preview, it prints this in the log about ten times:
>
> 2013-02-14 15:50:27,769 WARN [geoserver.web] - Unable to find property:
> 'format.wfs.application/gml+xml; version=3.2' for component:
>  [class=org.geoserver.web.demo.MapPreviewPage]
>

> I'm kind of a noob at programming and don't know my way around Java at
> all, so any help anyone could give me at the most basic and understandable
> level would be much appreciated.
>

> Thanks,
>
> -Carl

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain
sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and should be
handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the
sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,  including without
limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in
accordance with relevant legislation.