hello

I am working on GeoServer with openlayers API and GeoExt.

As I am inserting this printMapPanel code in to my code which is available
on--

http://geoext.org/lib/GeoExt/widgets/PrintMapPanel.html

bbar: [{
        text: "Print...",

        handler: function() {
            var printDialog = new Ext.Window({

                autoHeight: true,
                width: 350,

                items: [new GeoExt.PrintMapPanel({

                    sourceMap: mapPanel,
                    printProvider: {

                        capabilities: printCapabilities
                    }
                })],

                bbar: [{
                    text: "Create PDF",

                    handler: function() {
                        printDialog.items.get(0).print();

                    }
                }]
            });
            printDialog.show();

        }
    }]

It is giving me error "this.url is null or not an object."

Kindly help me

Thanks

Akhil Gupta

+91-8591822891