On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Christian Mueller <
christian.muel...@os-solutions.at> wrote:

> A Jira issue about the security tests would be nice, at the the moment I
> try to put my focus on bug fixing / documentation.

Cool moved on with fixed order tests and committed the changes.
The OpenJDK build server is happy, the Windows one managed to move a few
modules further (now it complains
about UTF-8 encoding in some wms tests, before it was failing right in
"main").

To compensate for the 2 security tests that I had to put in "repeat" mode I
removed the repeat mode
from 6 other tests (a mix of wms, wfs, rest config and main module tests),
getting overall
an improvement in build times on my machine of around 10 seconds.

I believe this is worth backporting to the 2.3.x series, what do you think?

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.

@geowolf
Technical Lead