Hi,

Run "legacy.sql" in PostGIS and you will get the old names for the functions
back.

-Jukka Rahkonen-
Matteo Cusmai wrote:

> Hi all,
i was using geoserver 2.1.1 with postgis 1.5 and every thing was ok.
Now i have updated my db server and postgis too, from 1.5 to 2.0.

> I am trying to run the same layer, but i receive the following error:
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: function
geomfromwkb(bytea) does not exist
  Hint: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need
to add explicit type casts.