Hello everyone,

Some time ago I was asked if it was possible to import CSV and/or XLS files
into Geoserver. This because there was some 3rd party software that was able to
just that, but requirements stated Geoserver has to be used for presentation of
the data. I'm doing some research on this subject but was wondering what this
community has to say on this subject. Would it be an absolute no-go or are
there some smart plugins or ways to do this? Has anyone done it before? If so,
how?

Best regards,
Martijn Coenen