Ciao Dimitry,
can you please post the full log where the stacktrace? I would also
recommend pasting here the output of the gdalinfo on this file to
check what's going on.

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
GeoServer training in Milan, 6th & 7th June 2013! Visit
http://geoserver.geo-solutions.it for more information.
==

Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo