Från: Christian Mueller [christian.muel...@os-solutions.at]
Skickat: den 18 maj 2013 11:11
Till: Uggla Henrik
Kopia: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Ämne: Re: [Geoserver-users] Grant anonymous admin access to web interface

Hi Henrik

I am not sure if disabling security works as described in the link. A quick
look into the GeoServerHomePage class indicates that the full GUI is only
available if you are authenticated and you have the role ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR.

But if you have a client certificate, you can try as described in this tutorial
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/security/tutorials/cert/index.html

Cheers
Christian

2013/5/16 Uggla Henrik
<henrik.ug...@kristianstad.se<mailto:henrik.ug...@kristianstad.se>>
Hi!

I’ve set up a ssh tunnel for web interface access, now I wonder how to give
anonymous full admin access?

I’ve tried this: http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/security/disable.html
But it didn’t work. I’m also not sure if it’s the right way to do it since I’m
not tunneling OWS.

Please help.
/Henrik

DI Christian Mueller MSc (GIS), MSc (IT-Security)
OSS Open Source Solutions GmbH