Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 17:54:57 +0100
From: s.campb...@poole.gov.uk
To: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Geoserver-users] Error with SLD styles

Hi I’ve just uploaded an SLD file from QGIS to Geoserver and I’m getting the
following error: line 221: cvc-complex-type.2.4.d: Invalid content was found
starting with element 'se:Mark'. No child element is expected at this point.
I’ve done a little digging around and I think it’s something to do with needing
to include a maxOccurs = “unbounded” into the SLD, but I have no idea where.
Below is a sample where it is failing. <se:PolygonSymbolizer>
            <se:Fill>
              <se:GraphicFill>
                <se:Graphic/>
                <se:Mark maxOccurs="unbounded">
                  <se:WellKnownName>line</se:WellKnownName>
                  <se:Stroke>
                    <se:SvgParameter name="stroke">#ff55ff</se:SvgParameter>
                  </se:Stroke>
                </se:Mark>
              </se:GraphicFill>
            </se:Fill>
            <se:Stroke>
              <se:SvgParameter name="stroke">#ff55ff</se:SvgParameter>
              <se:SvgParameter name="stroke-width">0.7</se:SvgParameter>
            </se:Stroke>
          </se:PolygonSymbolizer> Any help would be great. Thanks Steve Steve
CampbellGIS ManagerCorporate Strategy and CommunicationsBorough of Poole |
Civic Centre | Poole BH15 2RUTel: 01202 633 362Email:
s.campb...@poole.gov.ukWebsite:www.boroughofpoole.comThink Green! Please
Recycle
DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. The copyright in all documentation is the
property of the Borough of Poole and this email and any documentation must not
be copied or used other than as strictly necessary for the purpose of this
email, without prior written consent which may be subject to conditions. Any
view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the Borough of Poole. The Borough of Poole
reserves the right to inspect incoming and outgoing emails. If you have
received this email in error please contact the sender by return and confirm
that its contents have been destroyed. Telephone enquiries should be directed
to the Borough switchboard on 01202 633633.