Hi,

the data attribute are the features of the layer you defined the style
for. So this should not be passed in a separate attribute.
All other attributes you can define with the env parameter in the request.
Look at this:
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/styling/sld-extensions/substitution.html

For BBox and the raster image size there are predefined variables which
use the standard parameter of the wms request.

Hope that helps.

Regards
Nikolai

Am 24.06.2013 11:16, schrieb apaleja:
> Hi I am trying to generate heatmap using Geoserver Transformation SLD
> (http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/styling/sld-extensions/rendering-transform.html#heatmap-generation)
> . as mentioned on the page, It requires few parameters:
>
> - data
> - weightAttr
> - radiusPixels
> - pixelsPerCell
> - outputBBOX
> - outputWidth and
> - outputHeight
>
> I am able to use it by specifying these parameters directly in SLD as
> default parameters. But i am not able to pass it as OpenLayers request.
> There is my code:
>
>      var layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("Heat Map",
>        "http://port/geoserver/wms";,
>        {
>          layers: 'work:cbsa_pop',
>          format: "image/png",
>          transparent: "true",
>          styles:'heatmap',
>          maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds(-124.269,32.545,-114.354,41.956),
>          projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326"),
>          data:'data_attr',
>          weightAttr:'w_attr',
>          radiusPixels:100,
>          pixelsPerCell:100,
>          BBOX:new OpenLayers.Bounds(-124.269,32.545,-114.354,41.956),
>          outputWidth:1000,
>          outputHeight:1000
>      });
>
> This way it is not accepting any of the parameter. I am not sure what I am
> doing wrong. Any guidance will be helpful.

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Nikolai Bock, M.Eng.
i3mainz - Institut für Raumbezogene Informations- und Messtechnik
Fachhochschule Mainz - University of Applied Sciences

Lucy-Hillebrand-Straße 2
55128 Mainz, Germany

Tel:    +49(0)6131 628-1452
Fax:    +49(0)6131 628-91452