Thomas, Justin

I developed some changes to an older version of GeoServer/GeoTools (2.2 /
8) in order to enable base64 complex objects management at the WPS level.

I never found enough time to send a patch as required by current policies,
but if you drop me a line I will share them with you and maybe that could
be useful

Cheers,
   Fabrizio

=======From: Justin Deoliveira <jdeol...@opengeo.org>=====

Hey Thomas,

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 12:25 PM, <thomas.wande...@dlr.de> wrote:

>  We?re planning to return a zip-file. We were hoping that it?s possible
> to return a file via the scripting plugin, but of course this cannot be
> simply the path as string, so we were thinking it might be possible by
> providing a file object.

Right, i got that from the first post but what does the zip file contain is
my questions. Regardless i am thinking your use case is probably not
supported via a wps plugin. You could however use an "app" hook which
basically gives you an http invokable endpoint where you are free to return
any sort of content you choose.

****

> We really hope this is somehow possible but do not know in which way we?d
> have to provide results to make Geoserver (WPS) return a RawOutput instead
> of a ResultDocument and how to specify a Content-Type or Mime-Type.****
>
> **

Can you open a jira issue for this. Thanks.