Hello All,

I have an instance of GS 2.1.4 on which I use REST to configure new
stores, layers, etc. and it works great. I also have an instance of GS
2.2 for which I have tried the same REST requests and I get this error:

< HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
< Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
< Set-Cookie: SPRING_SECURITY_REMEMBER_ME_COOKIE=""; Expires=Thu,
01-Jan-1970 00:00:10 GMT; Path=/geoserver
* Authentication problem. Ignoring this.
< WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="GeoServer Realm"
< Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:47:41 GMT

This request requires HTTP authentication (No AuthenticationProvider
found for
org.springframework.security.authentication.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken)

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Steve

--