Hi Kevin

A question, do you want to use PostGis Raster columns as described here
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/data/raster/postgisraster.html

or do you want to use Blobs for your image data.

At the moment, I have no access to pastebin.com due to firewall rules of my
customer.

Cheers
Christian

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 10:39 PM, Weiss, Kevin <kweis...@harris.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to configure an ImageMosaic-JDBC coverage per the instructions (
> http://docs.geoserver.org/2.3.0/user/tutorials/imagemosaic-jdbc/imagemosaic-jdbc_tutorial.html)
> and keep getting the following error "Could not list layers for this store,
> an error occurred retrieving them: Argument "value" should not be null."
>
> I've searched through the mailing list and have seen similar threads, but
> can't find a solution to the problem.  If anyone can help me out I'd
> appreciate it.  I'll attach pastebin links for the typically requested
> files.
>
> The system is GeoServer 2.3.0 with the WPS and ImagePyramid plugins added.
>  Java 1.6.0_38 running on a CentOS 6 box and a postgres-9.2/PostGIS 2.0
> database.
>
> As a side note, my end goal is to construct a Raster Catalog containing
> temporal imagery which can be retrieved and looped via GeoServer with the
> rasters being persisted in postgres/postgis.  If anyone has accomplished
> something similar and is willing to give me some help or tips I would
> greatly appreciate it.
>
> Here is the relevant stacktrace from geoserver.log
> http://pastebin.com/trL6zpmX
>
> osm.postgis.xml
> http://pastebin.com/x0KaJB0n
>
> mapping.postgis.xml.inc
> http://pastebin.com/KLpFDmtK
>
> connect.postgis.xml.inc
> http://pastebin.com/P8FwtcKS
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin M. Weiss

DI Christian Mueller MSc (GIS), MSc (IT-Security)
OSS Open Source Solutions GmbH