Hi Jonathan,

yes, pain in the butt this, noticing suddenly -- ooops I am fiddling around
with the production server not the test server as I thought.

web-core-2.3.3.jar

directory org/geoserver/web/img

a good candidate is: page-header-bg.png, which is now pink. Another would be
main-bg.png

http://lctest.land.vic.gov.au/cm/test_instance.gif

I rather doubt the community would approve of this pink, but it helps me to
distinguish.

Cheers

Christian

-----

Dr Christian Maul
Project Manager

Information Services Branch
Department of Sustainability and Environment
Level13, Marland House, 570 Bourke Street
Melbourne 3000

PO Box 500, East Melbourne Vic 3002

Telephone:        +61-3-8636 2325
Telefax:              +61-3-8636 2813