From: Sen, Marcus A. [mailto:m...@bgs.ac.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, 13 August 2013 7:06 PM
To: Angreani, Rini (CESRE, Kensington); geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Geoserver-users] app-schema error with schemas in class path

It is imported at line 34 of geologicUnit.xsd (unless there is some typo I'm
just not seeing). However I added the line

<FeatureType><schemaUri>http://schemas.geosciml.org/cgiutilities/3.2/cgiUtilities.xsd</schemaUri></FeatureType>

data\workspaces\gsmlgu\gsmlgu_GeologicUnit\gsmlgu_CompositionPart.xml

and the error has gone away and I can successfully execute GetFeature requests.
So your fix is working although I don't really understand the reason.

Thanks,

Marcus

> it imports gsmlu from the location that doesn't exist yet, i.e.
> "http://schemas.geosciml.org/cgiutilities/3.2/cgiUtilities.xsd";. This
> can be solved by manipulating the app-schema cache. You do this by
> copying the cgiUtilities.xsd in the cache, such that it looks like it
> comes from the location that doesn't exist.
I was putting all the schemas in the class path in WEB-INF/classes in the
directory structure described at
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/data/app-schema/app-schema-resolution.html#classpath
 and that seems to work now I have added the extra schemaURI above.

This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only. NERC is subject
to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the contents of this email and any
reply you make may be disclosed by NERC unless it is exempt from release under
the Act. Any material supplied to NERC may be stored in an electronic records
management system.