Hi
I have a Geoserver 2.1 instance running for years without problems. Suddently
this has stopped working. If I try to start it from the tomcat manager, start
process fails and in the logs I have:

Could not instantiate bean class [org.geoserver.wfs.response.CSVOutputFormat]

A valid WFS object must be provided in order for this class to work

It happears just after layer loading.
There should be a Layer that fails or something like this but I have no idea
about how to fix this.
Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!