Oiva Hakala, Agrifood Research Finland

Lähettäjä: Ben Caradoc-Davies [ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au]
Lähetetty: 2. syyskuuta 2013 11:59
Vastaanottaja: John Callahan
Kopio: Rini Angreani; geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Aihe: Re: [Geoserver-users] [ExternalEmail] Re: prefix "null" problem for
app-schema WFS        service

John,

thanks very much for your detailed bug report. I can now reliably
reproduce this behaviour. I have created a Jira issue:
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOS-6014

Per-workspace URLs are a relatively new feature. These are the URLs
containing geoserver/gsmlp/ows or similar instead of the top-level
geoserver/ows or similar. It looks like there is a bug in app-schema,
and that app-schema per-workspace URLs cause corruption of other
namespaces, if and only if they are the first layer accessed after a
GeoServer restart.

The workaround is to not use per-workspace URLs like this:

http://maps.dgs.udel.edu/geoserver/gsmlp/ows?service=WFS&version=1.1.0&request=GetFeature&typeName=gsmlp:GeologicUnitView&maxFeatures=1

Instead only use top-level URLs like this:

http://maps.dgs.udel.edu/geoserver/ows?service=WFS&version=1.1.0&request=GetFeature&typeName=gsmlp:GeologicUnitView&maxFeatures=1

Thanks again.

Kind regards,
Ben.