On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Roel De Nijs <roel.den...@aquafin.be>wrote:

>  When I execute the GetFeature request [1] against a geoserver 2.1.1
> instance I get a gml-string with just 1 feature in the feature-collection
> (as expected). When I execute the same request against a geoserver 2.3.5
> instance the feature collection contains this feature 5 times for some
> reason.
>

> [1]
> geoserver/wfs?OUTPUTFORMAT=GML2&PROPERTYNAME=uid,GeoNode,node_type,owner,system_type&REQUEST=GetFeature&TYPENAME=JAGIS:Knopen&VERSION=1.1.0&CQL_FILTER="uid"
> IN ('0CAD0CF7A2E8437FA019F45BF79B344F')

You'll have to be more specific to have any chance to get an answer. Are
you using app-schema in your feature type?
Can you provide a detailed description of how that feature type is setup?

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.

@geowolf
Technical Lead