Hi Andrea,

thanks for your explanation, it does make sense to me that this is not a
bug but rather a limitation in the Java environment.
I'd say it's fine as long as you know about this behaviour and use the
workaround instead. I just wanted to let you and the ML know, maybe
there will be a solution for this in some future release..

Cheers,
Matthias