From: Uggla Henrik [mailto:henrik.ug...@kristianstad.se]
Sent: 10. lokakuuta 2013 13:47
To: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] Character encoding

I think it might be a bug. In the Geoserver logs I found:

2013-10-10 12:34:01,240 WARN [wicket.Localizer] - Tried to retrieve a localized
string for a component that has not yet been added to the page. This can
sometimes lead to an invalid or no localized resource returned. Make sure you
are not calling Component#getString() inside your Component's constructor.
Offending component: [MarkupContainer [Component id = dummy]]

No one else experienced this? Please help.

My /etc/environment:
PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin"
LANGUAGE="sv:en"
LANG="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_ALL="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="sv_SE.UTF-8"