On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Michael Sacauskis <
msacaus...@forwardslope.com> wrote:

> I’m getting the following error “23:38:06,673 WARN  [org.geotools.jdbc]
> (MSC service thread 1-2) No primary key or unique index found for
> tcwradiuscf”.  The error is occurring on a view.  We’re using version 2.2.4.

First a simple observation: WARN != ERROR
Warning are not fatal, and are not errors.

Anyways, it complains because without a primary key some aspects of the WFS
won't be compliant, in paritcular,
it's not possible to generate stable feature ids, as a result, a client
doing a featureid filter won't get back any of
the features at all (GetFeature with &featureid=id1,id2,...)

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.

@geowolf
Technical Lead