From: osullivj <jeremiahosulli...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 15:47:07
To: <geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Geoserver-users] Internal error occurred PropertyDescriptor is
 null - did you request a property that does not exist?

Hi Guys

I have got a strange issue with the getfeatureinfo info service

Here is my url
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/HO/wms?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetFeatureInfo&FORMAT=image%2Fpng&TRANSPARENT=true&WIDTH=256&HEIGHT=256&LAYERS=HO%3APost%20VISIT&QUERY_LAYERS=HO%3APost%20VISIT&STYLES=&CRS=EPSG%3A2157&BBOX=559483.5961953121%2C572078.5322421874%2C562977.9180781246%2C575572.854125&INFO_FORMAT=application%2Fjson&I=218&J=161&FEATURE_COUNT=999

This works fine when the style is defaulted to 'point' or explicity set in
the request to 'point'

However I have set up a custom SLD based on the OpenGeo pointstacker
example, when this is the default style I get the error above when I send in
the GetFeatureInfo request

Any ideas?

Thanks
Jerry