Hi Everyone

I've had a look but can't figure out if there's a way to set a default
WMS path for layer groups in the same way as you can for layers.

I'm building a tree in OpenLayers using a WMSCapabilitiesLoader that
uses the default WMS path to form the tree structure. It would be great
if I could get the groups to sit properly in the tree alongside the
single layers.

Thanks

Tom