Ciao Geobru,
I have never experience this problem or talked to anyone seeing this
problem. We would need more info in order to reproduce and fix it.
Mind you, you are working of a relatively old and unsupported (by the
community version) hence solving this would be no easy task.

I would recommend testing a newer version of GeoServer and try to make
the issue reproducible.

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==