Dear Geoserver users/developers.
We are using the Geoserver JSON output for data interchange. I was wondering
whether it is possible to configure geoserver in a manner that would enable the
outputting of ALL the keys received from the schema. The current behaviour we
are observing is the ( more common) JSON behaviour that null values are
dropped. We are reconstructing FeatureCollections from the JSONs and missing
keys ( reflecting null values in the DB) are causing us problems.

What I am after is the exposure of the Geotools FeatureJSON parameter ( I
assume that this is the lib used for serialising to JSON)
http://docs.geotools.org/stable/javadocs/org/geotools/geojson/feature/FeatureJSON.html#isEncodeNullValues%28%29
isEncodeNulllValues to true….

Is this possible/exposable in the next release/

Thanks
Martin