Hi

I would like to use geowebcache behind my heatmap transformed data but it
looks like it is not possible. I get a similar effect to that outlined in
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/56697/wms-bounded-overlay-with-openlayers-and-geoserver
basically that the tiles are disjointed http://i.stack.imgur.com/ydBSN.png.
As I can't get the correct tiled effect working geowebcache is out of the
question.

I know the docs state clearly that

/Rendering transformations may not work correctly in tiled mode, unless they
have been specifically written to accommodate it./

I am just wondering if there is plan to fix this? I can't see anything in
JIRA

Thanks,