Hi!

I have a large raster dataset which I would like to publish as WMS. The dataset
consist of a set of RGB data and a set of corresponding floating point (1 band)
data - two sets of GeoTIFF files.

I would like to combine these two data sets to one WMS layer, so the visual
part comes from the RGB dataset and the getFeature returns values from the
floating point dataset.

The RGB data is arranged as an image pyramid, but since getFeature (always?)
asks for a single value at a point location, it doesn't make sense to me, to do
any optimization on the floating point dataset.

In short, is it possible in GeoServer to create a raster layer where the getMap
returns data from one store and the getFeature returns data from another store?

Kind regards, Casper