On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Jonathan Moules <
jonathanmou...@warwickshire.gov.uk> wrote:

> Hi List,
> Looking through my logs, in my tomcat6-stdout I'm seeing quite a few of
> these:
>

> ***** CSSEngine: exception property.syntax.error:org.w3c.dom.DOMException:
>> The "fill" property does not support function values.
>> AttrValue:param(fill) #FFF
>> Exception:org.w3c.dom.DOMException
>> org.w3c.dom.DOMException: The "fill" property does not support function
>> values.
>>  at
>> org.apache.batik.css.engine.value.AbstractValueFactory.createInvalidLexicalUnitDOMException(AbstractValueFactory.java:60)
>> at
>> org.apache.batik.css.engine.value.IdentifierManager.createValue(IdentifierManager.java:53)
>>  at
>> org.apache.batik.css.engine.value.AbstractColorManager.createValue(AbstractColorManager.java:187)
>> at
>> org.apache.batik.css.engine.value.svg.SVGColorManager.createValue(SVGColorManager.java:123)
>>  at
>> org.apache.batik.css.engine.value.svg.SVGPaintManager.createValue(SVGPaintManager.java:101)
>

>> ***** CSSEngine: exception
>> property.syntax.error:org.w3c.dom.DOMException: The "stroke-width" property
>> does not support function values.
>

>> AttrValue:param(outline-width) 1
>

>> Exception:org.w3c.dom.DOMException
>
> org.w3c.dom.DOMException: The "stroke-width" property does not support
>> function values.
>
>  at
>> org.apache.batik.css.engine.value.AbstractValueFactory.createInvalidLexicalUnitDOMException(AbstractValueFactory.java:60)
>
>  at
>> org.apache.batik.css.engine.value.LengthManager.createValue(LengthManager.java:94)
>
>  at
>> org.apache.batik.css.engine.value.svg.StrokeWidthManager.createValue(StrokeWidthManager.java:89)
>

> ***** CSSEngine: exception property.syntax.error:org.w3c.dom.DOMException:
>> The "stroke-width" property does not support function values.
>> AttrValue:param(outline-width) 1
>> Exception:org.w3c.dom.DOMException
>> org.w3c.dom.DOMException: The "stroke-width" property does not support
>> function values.
>> at
>> org.apache.batik.css.engine.value.AbstractValueFactory.createInvalidLexicalUnitDOMException(AbstractValueFactory.java:60)
>>  at
>> org.apache.batik.css.engine.value.LengthManager.createValue(LengthManager.java:94)
>> at
>> org.apache.batik.css.engine.value.svg.StrokeWidthManager.createValue(StrokeWidthManager.java:89)

This stack traces include Batik, so they are happening either as we write
out SVG, or as we are reading a SVG to be used as an icon.
Impossible to say which one of the two without the full stack trace

== Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for
more information ==

Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf