Hi Ronald,

I then however wanted to try the DXF WFS downloading and added the needed
> jar files (gs-dxf-core-2.5-beta.jar and gs-dxf-wps-2.5-beta.jar) to the
> WEB-IFN lib folder.
>
> Which didn't work, geoserver 2.5 won't start anymore.
>
> It appears to me that libraries are searched in /geoserver instead of
> /geoserver25, should I make a configuration change or is this hardcoded in
> the beta version extension somehow?

If you want to use the dxf-wps module, you also need to install the wps
extension. If you instead don't need wps, but only wfs, just remove
gs-dxf-wps-2.5-beta.jar and geoserver should start again.

Regards,
Mauro Bartolomeoli

Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.