My usual experience with polygons that cross the 180 line, is that on
rendering, the polygon gets split on 180 with ugly line down the 180.
Data source is arcSDE. I am unsure whether the problem originates with
the store (ie arcSDE) or within geoserver. Polygons are rendered
correctly across other tile boundaries, but not this one. With line
geometries we have some success by generating the geometry offset
(entirely on one side of the 180) , and then shifting into correct
position, but doesnt work for polygons.

Does anyone have polygons rendering properly, and if so, how are you
doing it? (what data store, what extents/projection, how created).

Thanks

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.