On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 9:25 AM, sbkkae <anders.erlands...@sundsvall.se>wrote:

> Hi
> How can I make Geoserver accept WMS-requests of image sizes bigger than
> 4096
> pixels? I would like to do so for my print service.

Weird... I don't believe the error message is generated by GeoServer, since
its service
limits are based on the image size in kilobytes, not in pixels.
Are you maybe cascading another map server?

== Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for
more information ==

Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf