Hi,
  Set up a batch/bash script and use task schedular/cron depending on your
system.

GWC has a REST interface, so the script can call curl for the URLs.

Here is the batch file I use to rebuild various tiles - it's actually
fairly complicated as I found I was acquiring lots of different scripts for
different datasets; this amalgamates them - you'll need CURL in the same
directory to run it.

http://pastebin.com/q4LKbyJ9

Feel free to tweak it to your needs.

The RESTful interface has some documentation on the Geoserver docs.

Jonathan

On 26 February 2014 05:15, Vikram Santhanam <vikraman....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Users,
>            How to assign time interval to take regular cache using
> geowebche. For instance every afternoon at 13:00 hrs geowebcache should be
> started automatically and it should start creating tiles. ?
>
> *Regards,*
>
> *S. Thiruvikraman M.Sc.,*
>
> *Ph: +919746149212 <%2B919746149212> , +919003419957 <%2B919003419957> *
>
> *  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikramangis>
> <https://www.facebook.com/vikramgeek> *

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and
should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or
authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or
disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error
please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,
including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording
and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.