By default, when you add new Store, the "Browse..." button on the "New
Vector/Raster Data Source" page will let you browse to any folder on the
GeoServer's server machine and that is not desirable.  I have been searching
and could not find anything in GeoServer documentation that allows me to do
that.  I wonder if it is possible to restrict the directories that user can
browse to.  I also have another question not directly related to this.  Is
it possible to upload files from client machine using the "Browse..."
button?  It looks to me that we are only allow to browse the directories on
the GeoServer machine.

Regards,
Tam