Hi,

I'm trying to generate pyramidal levels, in order to solve this issue I'm
using the following script:

gdal_retile.py -v -r bilinear -levels 5 -pyramidOnly -ps 2048 2048 -co
"COMPRESS=JPEG" -targetDir onlypyramid ortho.tif

once I have uploaded the generated files on geoserver I try to inquire them
through a wms service on Qgis, somehow it seems to be very slow, do you
have any advice in order to get faster the procedure?

regards

Marco