Please create a ticket, with whatever details you have.

There is no real developer community priority a preferred datastore. Comes
down to what volunteers are willing to work on (or what customers are
willing to pay for).  In this case having a bug report to point to is a
good way to start the conversation.

So you are thinking the memory link is in the native code - and thus not
something that shows up in a memory profiler?
--
Jody

Jody Garnett