Dear Friends,
              I have geoserver deployed in tomcat Web container and i like
to move the geoserver into JBOSS is it possible to deploy 'geoserver
folder' directly to JBOSS??

I tried to deploy geoserver 2.5 war file under JBOSS 7.1.1 in windows XP,
But when i try to enable it in JBoss management / deployment section
following is the response am getting

​

and I also getting the following error in error console

Unknown error
Unexpected HTTP response: 500
Request
{
"address" => [("deployment" => "geoserver.war")],
"operation" => "deploy"
}

Response

Internal Server Error
{
"outcome" => "failed",
"failure-description" => {"JBAS014671: Failed services" =>
"jboss.deployment.unit.\"geoserver.war\".STRUCTURE" =>
"org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service
jboss.deployment.unit.\"geoserver.war\".STRUCTURE: Failed to process
phase STRUCTURE of deployment \"geoserver.war\""}},
"rolled-back" => true
}

please help me

--