Hi Prasanth,
I'm not seeing this myself. Try this KML file -
http://maps.warwickshire.gov.uk/misc/All_WMS_External_Layers.kml - if you
zoom in on the town of Warwick (or anywhere in Warwickshire), and enable
StreetLights, you'll see they only come in when zoomed in; which is
correct, they have a denominator set as:

          <se:MaxScaleDenominator>30100</se:MaxScaleDenominator>

These are using the KML network link, and the data's default projection is
27700 (compared to google Earths 4326). Can you confirm that your layers
work fine in the OpenLayers preview?

Cheers,
Jonathan

On 15 May 2014 10:41, mallelaprasanth <mallelaprasa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have published some WMS services using geoserver 2.4. I have created an
> sld for layers. I have added MinScaleDenominator and MaxScaleDenominator in
> rules tag and trying to access the wms layer in Google Earth, the wms layer
> doesnot show any kind of data. If I remove the denominators tags from sld
> rule, data is visible. Please suggest where exactly the problem is.
>
> Thanks,
> Prasanth.

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be
handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify
the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us, including
without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or
monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.