Hi Shariq,
I guess that means it works.
Could you share the relevant XML section with the list, others may benefit.
I know I had the exact same problem as you (figuring out the structuring)
when I first wanted to use one of these some time ago.

Happy to help,
Jonathan

On 26 June 2014 06:02, shariq <md.shariqk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I changed the geometry, so that I can use the startPoint() function :).
> Anyways thanks for the info.
>
> I was curious how this thing could be achieved in SLD structure. Afterall
> its an XML structure with name value pairs, so understanding passing a
> value
> to a filter function, like in this case startPoint() where the_geom is
> passed and it applied some style at the start point of geometry, is easy.
> But couldn't understand how do we read the return value from a function
> like
> numPoint() and do some thing with it.
>
> Anyways thanks again. Appreciate your help.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Shariq

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be
handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify
the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us, including
without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or
monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.