Van: andrea.a...@gmail.com [mailto:andrea.a...@gmail.com] Namens Andrea Aime
Verzonden: vrijdag 13 juni 2014 14:02
Aan: Roel De Nijs
CC: GeoServer Mailing List List
Onderwerp: Re: [Geoserver-users] [SLD] Labeling no repeat

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Roel De Nijs
<roel.den...@aquafin.be<mailto:roel.den...@aquafin.be>> wrote:
geowolf wrote
> What often happens is that what looks like a single line visually, is
> actually a set of many lines in the
> data set, each one with its own attributes, very common in road networks
> for example, where
> the road is cut at every crossing.
> For those cases you should look at the grouping options
The geometry of this line looks like "LINESTRING (145457.62 181270.73,
145661.23 181199.76)". I would (maybe wrongly) assume that results in just a
single line.

It is. Maybe you're facing another issue, your client is making tiled requests?
In that case, each tile where the line is present will get its label.
Metatiling would be a partial answer in that case

http://goo.gl/NWWaa2 for more information.

@geowolf
Technical Lead

fax: +39 0584 1660272