Hi Dominique,
  Just from what's in your email I'd surmise that there's an issue with
2.5; you're clearly requesting an image/tiff type so that's what you should
be getting rather than an "email type".

What format is the actual output of both versions? Can you run gdal_info
past it for both files?

Thanks,
Jonathan

On 9 July 2014 23:56, Bessette-Halsema, Dominique E <
dominique.besse...@gdit.com> wrote:

>  Hi
>

> I am making two WCS getCoverage requests for the same file against
> geoserver 2.2.4 and geoserver 2.5.  When I make a request against 2.2.4 I
> get a file type with a size of 28MB.  When I make a request against 2.5 I
> get an email type with a size of 420MB.  Does anyone have any insight into
> why I am getting two different types with significantly different sizes?
>

> Here's the request
>

> ..../
> geoserver/wcs?SERVICE=WCS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCoverage&IDENTIFIER=imagery:goes_15.WV.1km&BOUNDINGBOX=-179.9579382,-65.0071874,-105.0020618,65.0071874,urn:ogc:def:crs:OGC:1.3:CRS84&FORMAT=image/tiff
>

> Thanks
>
> Dominique

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be
handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify
the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us, including
without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or
monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.