> have very simple question, but for me the answer is very meaningful.
>
> I just installed geoserver, postgis and all the application, what was said
> in "GeoServer Beginners quide".
> I have added shp-files from postgis and from "add shape" in GeoServer. What
> I have to do, if I want to publish shp-file in wfs, that my collegue can
> open it in (for example Qgis) "add wfs-layer"?
>
> I mean, how can I make the address for the wfs-data, that it can be opened
> in gis-desktop (arcgis/qgis...)?Or where it can be found?

Hi,

unless you explicitly disabled WFS, every layer you publish is available
via WMS or WFS protocol.
In QGIS you need to insert the getcaapbilities entry point to connect to
GeoServer.
This address is available in the main page of GeoServer web interface and
is usually of this form:

http://localhost/geoserver/ows?service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities

Hope this helps.

Cheers