Dear Jody,

I know it can publish in FTP. But, I want my directory can be showed like
layer preview in GeoServer. Then, user can download it.
I think, GeoServer should release a new version that can show directory
preview. Because, I think it is important so that user does not search the
file one by one. But, the user can download all the directory the user need.

Thank you.

Mega