I can upload a local shapefile to server, publish a new layer successfully
and lock the referenced feature by Geoserver2.3.x, but when I change the server
to geoserver2.4.x or geoserver2.5.x, the new layer can not lock the feature. I
want to know why. This is my request by libcurl.
struct stat fileInfo;
stat(zipFilePath, &fileInfo);
hd_src = fopen(zipFilePath.c_str(), "rb");
if(hd_src)
{
    curl_easy_setopt(_curl_handle, CURLOPT_UPLOAD, 1);
    curl_easy_setopt(_curl_handle, CURLOPT_PUT, 1);
    curl_easy_setopt(_curl_handle, CURLOPT_HEADER, 1);
    headers=curl_slist_append(NULL, "Content-Type:application/zip");
    curl_easy_setopt(_curl_handle, CURLOPT_READDATA, hd_src);
    curl_easy_setopt(_curl_handle, CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE,
(curl_off_t)fileInfo.st_size);
}