Hi Pablo

I assume you log in as described here

http://suite.opengeo.org/4.1/geoexplorer/using/login.html

If I got it right, GeoExplorer challenges you for the credentials and
authenticates you to  GeoServer  (Basic authentication).

Obviously, GeoExplorer has a problem with Firefox. Use a tool like HttpFox
where you can inspect the HTTP header attributes.

In the request, check for

Authorization: Basic ........

I think this header attribute is missing in Firefox, bot not in IE and
Chrome.

Cheers
Christian.