Hi,

This was discussed already in June but did it lead to fix?
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.geoserver.user/42254

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Mauro Bartolomeoli wrote:

Hi,
Which version of GeoServer are you using?
In recent versions the WMS GetFeatureInfo behaviour changed to only respond on
clicks done on pixels that are rendered on the map, so what you describe can
probably happen if you are using a linear style (no fill) to draw your polygons.

Cheers,
Mauro