Hi,

After having migrated my workstation on Windows 8/8.1, I got Internet Explorer
11 (I also migrated my server from Windows 2008 to Windows 2012).
It seems that this version of IE is not compatible with some functions in
GeoServer. Can someone confirm to me that GeoServer 2.5.1, 2.5.2 (but also the
2.6 RC) is no yet compatible with IE 11 ?

For example, when I try to delete a workspace, I am redirected to a Web Page
http:///<http://> and a page with the message "The address is not valid".
If I put the localhost in the list of "Comptability" in IE 11, then it works. A
window opens to confirm that I want to delete this workspace...ok

But now, in this mode, if I try to create/update some item (like workspace or
layer), buttons are no more in correct place, and sometimes the save operation
does not work (we stay on the same page without exiting...)

So according to the action I have to do, I have or not to put localhost in the
"Compatibility" list of IE 11...it is really annoying...

Please tell me if something has to be configure somewhere in the application to
avoid this situation, or if it is an issue, tell me if there is a due date for
the correction.

Regards.
Eric.