Not sure how effective a quick way will be - you can get a lot of the same
effect by maying your own web app project and limiting what dependencies
are pull in.

To remove formats that have been "baked in" you may need to fork the
codebase and replace some of the application context files, and or remove
implementation classes.  Turning off the image formats for WMS may be even
more tricky (as we acquire the list from java).
--
Jody

--
Jody Garnett