Hi all,

I have been asked to implement Microsoft Active Directory Federation
Services as an identity provider and I was wondering if it would be possible
to use the credentials the user enters at the prompt for Active Directory
Federation Services to access resources within Geoserver?

In the past, I have implemented a Shibboleth IDP and the HTTP header
authentication within Geoserver to achieve this and did so successfully -
but I cannot seem to get it working with ADFS as the IDP.  The requirement
is still in place to have a Shibboleth Service Provider protecting the
Geoserver instance.

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Fran