Hi all,

I'm using GeoServer 2.3.0 with GeoWebCache 1.4.

I realised that reloading the configuration via the REST API [1] does not
reload the settings configured in gwc-gs.xml
This seems to be done only on GeoServer startup, cf. the log line:

INFO [gwc.config] - Initializing GeoServer specific GWC configuration from
gwc-gs.xml

Is it intended that this is not included in the configuration reload but
only on startup? Or is it a bug?
I'd like to be able to change settings in gwc-gs.xml and reload them
without the need to restart the entire GeoServer.

Thanks for your help and best regards,
Matthias

--
[1] - http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/rest/api/reload.html