Hi all,
I'm using GeoServer 2.6.0, and I've correctly published a 3-band raster, on
which I have applied a style with coninuous values to view only the first
band.
The problem is that when I open the Layer Preview, I see the raster with
only one color, but zooming I'm able to see the correct style with all
colors that I've applied.
Does anyone knows why?
Thank you for your help
Best regards,